Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum > Club126UK Forum News

Pics of My BIS

(1/3) > >>

Chris Lakin:
As the founder of the club, i thought i had best show everyone my 126, i have been meaning to take pictures of it. on the side i havnt taken pictures of the dorr has warped and is rubbing against the front wing + i need to get it MOT'd ready for the BBQ meet in the summer. The car is 100% orginal and has done 14,500miles, please all let me know what you think, i would like to lower the car eventualy.

Chris

[/url]

slater:
Looking good, Would benift from lowering and wider/smaller diameter wheels. I allways feel the 13" wheels spoil them a bit but maybe its just the BIS hubcaps that make them look big. Leave the exterior fairly standard for the sleeper look  :lol:

a good basis for a nice little motor 8)

Chris Lakin:
Thanks slater thats good advine, i would like to hav it lowered. and but keep it preety much standar, what do u think to those minilight alloys?
i assume you can access this section ok now????

Chris

gorilly:
go on chris lower it and add some deep dish / wider wheels!

it would really set the car off... leave the rest totally standard but add the finishing touches that fiat forgot too...

Chris Lakin:
yer, will get it lowered one day mike. withg some nice alloys. bt keep rest original, been upto much??

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version