Fiat 126 Chat > Tuning & Customising 126 Models

interior panels and engine fired!

(1/105) > >>

stuey:
 thought that would get your attention, Ive decided to give my collection of 80's bmx's a rest for a while and turn my attention back to my beloved puddle jumper... after 4 days knee deep in filler dust its nearly done( 2 more patches to rub down and 1 rear quarter and the roof to prime..

and well Im knackered!!! so im looking for a little feedback/ moral support -so check it out comments gratefully recived (be kind though its got to be flatted and primed yet before paint!!!

126dave:
good work mate,i know how much work involed!,nice bumper hole removel!!!.................you are gna drop the supension at sum point?

stuey:
thanks -as for the lowering its all planned....... :wink:

Chris Lakin:
wow, thats fantastic Stuey!!!! Its good to see you are still working on it, i cant wait to see finished product  :lol:

deceided on colour?

regards

Chris

stuey:
Thanks chris its going to be the original blue with all the chrome bumpers etc it should look cool... I want it understated so it doesnt look like much has been done on it (until you put it next to a standard one...)

should have it in paint within a few weeks all being well (IE no more BMX/expensive record purchases)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version