Author Topic: Club stickers  (Read 26960 times)

Madejek20

• Always willing to help in anything related to 126
Club stickers
« on: April 15, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
Today, when i was going through all the topics etc. and 1 question came to my head: Do we have any club stickers ? If we do, how can we get them? If we don't, should we have one? It would be nice to see another 126 passing with a sticker on the rear screen :) What do you think ? :) :P

RicePuddin

Re: Club stickers
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 10:11:10 AM »
The best place for a sticker is the side rear windows. They are easily seen and don't block a drivers view. The plastic type similar to the ones below are quite tasteful but are a bit dearer. These can be made in the Club style and given to members who bring their cars to Car Meets as part of the entry.

Kent126

• Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »
I was also thinking about this the other day. When I was a member of the 406 forum, we had both internal stcikers (for windows) and exterior stickers for body panels, nice and simple laser cut stickers with the web address on.

They didn't cost much to produce, and all remaining profits went back into running the forum. I think, they cost £2 each for members.

Something simple perhaps like

CLUB126UK
www.fiat126.co.uk

I will make enquiries with 406oc.co.uk and get the manufacturer and supplier details.

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Kent126

• Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 07:44:04 PM »
**UPDATE** 24th April 2012

Stickers are now in the progress of being designed, and discussions with a printer are now under way.

Watch this space...

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

dajwid

• Subscribers
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 07:51:47 PM »
I have already stopped the Kid's pocket money, to start saving  ;D

Kent126

• Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
I have already stopped the Kid's pocket money, to start saving  ;D

Ha ha poor kids! Although i'm hoping they won't be that expensive!

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Madejek20

• Always willing to help in anything related to 126
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 10:41:17 PM »
We are awaiting the design <3

Pete126

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »
I think we need to put things into some perspective here, We Have since 2007 - 2012 had under 100 subscriber members, most chipping in a fiver, But we would like to thank you guys who have contributed a little more into the pot :good:
So lets do the Math! 100X£5 = £500 = 5 Years
It Cost the forum Just under £100 per year to keep it online with domain charges, Buying Space and bandwidth, We do it this way to keep the Forum free of adverts and pop ups it also helps to keep the site secure for us all.

Our Priority is to keep at least 1 to 2 years of fees in reserve to keep the forum online because no one knows what will happen in the future and we don't know how many new subscribers we are going to attract.
We do have a surplus of just over £100 and are in the process of sorting out a banner and window stickers with this money, which will help promote the club in the years to come, As for tee shirts, Sweatshirts, and Huddies, unfortunately no one is the same size or shape, the only way we could order these item at a reasonable price would be to take orders and payment in advance, but unless we get at least 50 orders the price would too high for many members.

Unfortunately Chris and I are not millionaires we are just ordinary working guys with a passion to keep our 126's and 500's on the road, We don't run a Business through the Website, In this day and age everything costs money as I'm sure you are all aware. So what it boils down to is the more Subscriber Members we have the more we can do 
;)
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

popik81

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »
but You can buy them and sell for people.... I can sent You 10E tomorrow for 1 sticker for my bambino... you will have next money for forum keep going...

greg

Pete126

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 10:23:25 PM »
Hi Greg, Thanks for the input as soon as we have a batch of stickers ready we will post it on this thread ;D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

popik81

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 10:56:35 PM »
I think that not only did I want a sticker ... Create a new topic and convergent order ...

Abiella

• ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 11:02:09 PM »
Today, when i was going through all the topics etc. and 1 question came to my head: Do we have any club stickers ? If we do, how can we get them? If we don't, should we have one? It would be nice to see another 126 passing with a sticker on the rear screen :) What do you think ? :) :P

It would be nice enough to see another 126 passing!... let alone with a sticker!! If I ever see one, I will stop it and inquire to whom they are and if they are not on the forum I will tell them to join & get a sticker.
I don't think I have ever seen another 126 on these roads... I think I'm the only one down South!  :(
But yeah i'll have a sticker  ;D
I drive on Button Moon...

popik81

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 11:03:16 PM »
do we have oficial forum logo?? I will do it my self....

Hazey-n-Marc

• It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
I think we need to put things into some perspective here, We Have since 2007 - 2012 had under 100 subscriber members, most chipping in a fiver, But we would like to thank you guys who have contributed a little more into the pot :good:
So lets do the Math! 100X£5 = £500 = 5 Years
It Cost the forum Just under £100 per year to keep it online with domain charges, Buying Space and bandwidth, We do it this way to keep the Forum free of adverts and pop ups it also helps to keep the site secure for us all.

Our Priority is to keep at least 1 to 2 years of fees in reserve to keep the forum online because no one knows what will happen in the future and we don't know how many new subscribers we are going to attract.
We do have a surplus of just over £100 and are in the process of sorting out a banner and window stickers with this money, which will help promote the club in the years to come, As for tee shirts, Sweatshirts, and Huddies, unfortunately no one is the same size or shape, the only way we could order these item at a reasonable price would be to take orders and payment in advance, but unless we get at least 50 orders the price would too high for many members.

Unfortunately Chris and I are not millionaires we are just ordinary working guys with a passion to keep our 126's and 500's on the road, We don't run a Business through the Website, In this day and age everything costs money as I'm sure you are all aware. So what it boils down to is the more Subscriber Members we have the more we can do  
;)

If a design can be designed, I would be able to sort it out. The problem is that it would have to be on a preorder basis, only being able to send to print once there were enough (assume 100, may only be 50 though). I know nothing about moving money, so it would be best if people sent me a postal order (or something like that) with a stamped, self addressed envelope. That way when they go to print I could get them sent off the day they are done.
Everyone would know what they are paying, and I could send you or Chris the receipt to
 post up on here for the sake of transparency. Would put all but a couple of pints of profit back into the club as well :D.
Should be a pound profit on each unit for the good of the club, so 100 stickers = £100 - two strongbows @ £3.30 each =£93.40 profit to the club :D
Although, judging by the uptake on the register, 50 is probably a bit ambitious. (you know who you are :rant , get yourself on the register  :lol: )
Marc
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:00:39 PM by Hazey-n-Marc »

stuey

• Subscribers
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »
I'll take 5 stickers as I'll plaster my toolboxes with them!
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!