Author Topic: 126 to chop up and make in to a bush basher / off road buggy for the kids  (Read 9475 times)

robinoz

now for a splash of color something suttle i thought so i blend in with the crowd

robinoz

paint paint paint

robinoz

bits and pieces start going in every thing cleaned or if it didnt come up as good as new it was renewed

robinoz

bits go in

robinoz

eyes light up on skull gear stick its cool

robinoz

glass goes in

robinoz

a few more bits go on

robinoz

eventually got a battery for it and after sorting out the wiring on the coil with alot of  brill help and color coded pics from this site turn the key doesnt start turn the distributor a bit turn the key again and with a royal wedding on the tv in the back ground she fires up i was well chuffed
so thats all the pics i got for now waiting for some parts from poland including a master cylender as this 1 has a slight leak so ill put a new 1 on . also saving for some matt black alloys 14" 5.5jj with 155/5514
will get some more pics on as i get some more done
please let me know your views good or bad as everyone has there own taste i dont offend easily
do bare in mind this was going to be chopped up for the kids and this is the first project car wise ive done

Aaron

Looking great!  I wish mine was that straight to start with.  I particularly like the green (is that a Kawasaki shade?), would be my second favourite colour after orange on one of these.  I think the black rims will work well with this colour.

robinoz

It's close to Kawasaki but I wanted a shade no one else has orange was my second choice all the black is in matt black so should look good once wheels r on and after it's registered I'll get the windows tinted

GTMaster

• Na most a tuti- tuti- tuti
Looks great, lot of work done that's for sure  :thumbup The green you used looks like the green i used on the inside of my panels (grass green or green 600 as on the tin  ;D). Now it just needs a gold coloured racing stripe...
"One more drink, Lacikám?"

All about car restoration can be found in the song
"Got my mind set on you" by George Harrison...

Pete126

• Administrator
WoW!!! That's a helluva lot of work even the underside looks new :o Its a credit to you Rob!!!
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

robinoz

Cheers yeah alot of work been doing it on and of for a year now even moved it from Brisbane to Melbourne really enjoyed it

Hazey-n-Marc

• It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Cool. Nice story as well, love conquers wanton destruction  :D

robinoz

Hi thanks for that I'm pleases with it should be getting roadworthy done in next 2weeks then get engine tuned as I carnt get it right I have now moved back to Brisbane from Melbourne so hopefully have the car out and about soon   More pics on facebook robsfiatnikipyle cheers