Author Topic: For Sale Fiat 126 Brown 9k Miles  (Read 1367 times)

samdavies97

For Sale Fiat 126 Brown 9k Miles
« on: November 07, 2021, 05:41:03 PM »
Fiat 126 Brown with less than 10k miles on the clock, its in pristine condition for its age but due to change in personal circumstance I'm having to part ways. Its been garaged its whole life, and since I bought it I have had abit of work done on it. Front drum brake to disc brake conversion. Stainless steel braided brake hoses all round. Front leaf spring replacement for more clearance. Wheel spacers all round. New brake shoes on the rear and new drum brake cylinders. New spare wheel strap. New battery. Engine covers sandblasted and resprayed. Wheels sandblasted and powder coated grey. New alternator. New Carburettor. New Alternator drive belt. New Ground Strap. New exhaust. New track rod arms on the front axle. New Steering Rack Bushing. New Thermostat.  Full exterior respray as there was some small chips in the paintwork from previous ownership. New tyres all round with less than 150 miles wear. New front axle shock absorbers and bushings. New window trims and new window seals all round.  Although there are a lot of parts which have been replaced I still have a lot of the original parts which were worth keeping like (front wheel drums, hubs and shocks. Carb, Alternator etc) The interior is all original and not been touched other than a deep clean but I do have a spare new black carpet that I was thinking about changing out. It has to be seen to be appreciated and is a real head turner.  Its not been used for the past 12 months due to other commitments and it needs fine tuning as its running rich at the moment and the carb hasn't been tuned since being replaced.

Price: £4200
I'm open to offers

Regards
Sam

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
Re: For Sale Fiat 126 Brown 9k Miles
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 09:30:59 PM »
Beautiful car at a bargain price, good luck with the sale!
Every cloud has one...

andy288

Re: For Sale Fiat 126 Brown 9k Miles
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 03:03:56 PM »
Did this ever get sold?  I may be interested.