Author Topic: fsm spares (rot box)  (Read 2964 times)

toz

fsm spares (rot box)
« on: September 05, 2006, 09:29:19 PM »
I have bought a very rotten fsm for spares for my other aircooled,the car is too far passed it to ever see the road again.the lad who i bought it from just wanted to off road it.
he said to me when it runs out off petrol he wants to set it on fire!!!!!!
i seized the chance for the spares i need (but there are more than i need)but just thought i would let you guys know that if you need any parts i will gladly sell them to you.i have listed a rear screen on ebay and it shows you a picture of the poor 126.i would sooner see these parts go to good use insted of takeing the parts i need and scrapping the rest.(yes chris course you can have the small glass on the drivers side)
if you would like ant parts just pm me,Or i would sooner you mail me from ebay as you will get a quicker response.
many thanks toz :wink:

please dont try to slate me for trying to help others,the car will never see the road again and is better offf saving other 126s than been set on fire!!!!!!

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 10:10:41 PM »
dear oh dear another 126 to be laid to rest, shame on you toz and i thought you were better than that,

hahaha  :lol:  only kidding buddy, if its a rotter then far play, i'll nab the rear bumper for my BIS, and the triangular drivers side window.
I dont condone scrapping 126's but when they really are beyond repair i.e. rust and filler in every panel, what else can be done?

regards

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): fiat126club@gmail.com

hudsonhenry

• http://www.retro500.com
fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:36 PM »
I'm after a pair of rear springs, pm me your price if they are available

Nigel
http://www.retro500.com the site dedicated to modified Fiat 500's

toz

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 10:49:30 PM »
the car could be put back on the road if you had 2 sills,a drivers side door,2 rear arch replacements,front panel to cover spare tyre well etc.basically its knackered.i will strip it at the weekend and sort out the bits.at least they will come to good use.its either that or i shorten the car.to long a project at the min so have to sell. :lol:

126dave

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 07:38:20 AM »
nigel,i could have given you springs with that panel.............my standard ones are sitting in the same scrap bis...............
28-34c and cold beers in the fridge

issylupus

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 10:10:47 PM »
Hi there.
I have a air cooled with a knackered alternator. Have you got one????
many thanks.
Issy :wink:
0 - 60 ---- Honestly !!

thepmf

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 03:46:05 PM »
hi, does your selection of bits include a vaultage regulator cuz i think mine's shot it! took it to be looked at and they just recon'd the dynamo at a megga cost! and it's still not playin. mine's a 73 air cooled called mouse, she has perspex quaterlites at the moment but i see you've had a taker for them already.

Chris Lakin

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 03:50:16 PM »
hi mate i was going to have the quarte lights but since got some, i believe toz still has them! So youre in luck.

Can you get some pics of you 73 for us?  :lol:

how long have u had your 73?

regards

Chris

thepmf

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »
picked her up on e bay 18 months ago, bin in a garage for 10 years, garage fell down car went on e bay, the rest is history. in the process of re sticking the catches to all the windows i exploded the offside one by applying just a little more pressure tha i perhaps should  have oops! hell of a bang that was... still after a touch of elbow grease and a respray she's doin alright. we joined your club only a few weeks after gettin mouse, and the missus loves the tee shirt you sent ME! tryin to get a photo in member section but i'm a compudunce so it may never happen....

Chris Lakin

fsm spares (rot box)
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »
oh right, i will remember your name. You must have been one of the first 10 members to join! Youre welcome to email me the pic and i will do it for you any other pics you want up send them to fiat126club@gmail.com.

welcome to the forum!  :lol:

regards

Chris

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal