Fiat 126 Chat > Your Restorations

Fiat 126 -73 restoration [ Now: It's ALIVE...!!! :) ]

<< < (49/50) > >>

popik81:
lovely, but You need green doors cards... and light(in colur) carpet

Kowalski:
Loving the rear camber.
It's so low, Tate, how's the ride in your 126? (by 126 standards...)

Oh... don't forget your plates before you go anywhere...just an advice, mind  :D

Cheers,

Andre

maranellohouse:
Tate I put a post up only an hour a go asking if anyone had fitted a Panda engine to a 126 as I was thinking of doing it and Pete kindly pointed me to your thread.
Brilliant stuff with fantastic results Sir.

They say copying is a kind of flattery so I hope you don't mind if I follow your ideas when I start my build. I do intend to use a 1992 Panda 1000 engine.
Can I ask is it possible to use the 126 gearbox though as I suspect a 600 box might be hard enough to acquire.

Top job, your skills are excellent.

Tate:

--- Quote from: maranellohouse on December 23, 2013, 02:17:41 PM ---Tate I put a post up only an hour a go asking if anyone had fitted a Panda engine to a 126 as I was thinking of doing it and Pete kindly pointed me to your thread.
Brilliant stuff with fantastic results Sir.

They say copying is a kind of flattery so I hope you don't mind if I follow your ideas when I start my build. I do intend to use a 1992 Panda 1000 engine.
Can I ask is it possible to use the 126 gearbox though as I suspect a 600 box might be hard enough to acquire.

Top job, your skills are excellent.

--- End quote ---

Feel free to copy anything you wan't. I used gearbox from a 600 because it's said to be more stronger than original and no adapter plate between engine and gearbox is needed.

Thanks and good luck with your project!

--- Quote from: Kowalski on October 10, 2013, 09:20:03 AM ---Loving the rear camber.
It's so low, Tate, how's the ride in your 126? (by 126 standards...)

Oh... don't forget your plates before you go anywhere...just an advice, mind  :D

Cheers,

Andre

--- End quote ---

Andre, I have to admit that I haven't really driven with my car because I run out of summer.. I can answer your question not until next year :D

--- Quote from: popik81 on October 09, 2013, 11:01:45 PM ---lovely, but You need green doors cards... and light(in colur) carpet

--- End quote ---

Yes green door cards would been nice but it seems impossible to find them with reasonable price??

--- Quote from: DeVilleChris on October 09, 2013, 09:12:26 PM ---Looks immaculate tate. Really nice job!!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks!!!  8)

Tate:
I'm back. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version