Author Topic: Hi from a new member searching for a 126. Any help appreciated  (Read 338 times)

Crawfy126

Hi from a new member searching for a 126. Any help appreciated
« on: November 11, 2019, 07:00:05 PM »
Hi, I hope that someone can help me to trace my fiancées old Fiat 126 Bis.
She owned it around the mid to late 90's for approx 2 years. It is a pale yellow 1989 model, reg number F882 WFR, she sold it in the late 90's, she's based in Merseyside and wonders whatever became of her precious little beloved car, so I thought I'd do some investigating to see if I can find out f it still exists.
Judging by the DVLA records, it is on a SORN and the MOT expired in January 2014.
Maybe a fellow member on here knows about it or can advise me on how to find out any further info.
Much appreciated, thanks so much for any help offered.

dajwid

• Subscribers

Crawfy126

Re: Hi from a new member searching for a 126. Any help appreciated
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 04:46:40 PM »
Thanks very much dajwid for your reply, much appreciated. It is great to see the car again out and about at a meet/show. Did you actually see it yourself, or were these pics taken from a website? I've tried to search members of the North East astreedrod club but I can't seem to find out any more info unfortunately. If you have any more details, please pass the info on to me, that would be great. Thanks once again for your help, your a star. 👍🏼