Author Topic: help please  (Read 5833 times)

dave.126

help please
« on: August 26, 2007, 11:06:28 AM »
still stuck for idea's on what to do with the bis,please can any of you photoshopers mod my bis...many thanks in advance

roobeh

Re: help please
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
sorry if i'm re-opening an old thread but i didn't want to start a new topic for it.

here's an idea.

Andi

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »
I really like to make my 126 a vinyl-roof! I'm pretty hot for this. Have to look for someone who can do this. It would look good on your red BIS, too. But you have to know, i like old school...

Normansinjunstevas

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »
Excellent.

That has really manned it up a tad.

Norms

Gordan

• Subscribers
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 08:59:51 AM »
I really like to make my 126 a vinyl-roof! I'm pretty hot for this. Have to look for someone who can do this. It would look good on your red BIS, too. But you have to know, i like old school...

thats a nice idea, my brother told me to put one on my bis, but i didnt want to mess with the car. only thing is where does it start/end? there isnt a clear end to the roof like on the mini or similar?
PLEASE FOLLOW MY PROGRESS ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/fiatbis/

bis13

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 11:52:49 AM »
you would need to put some sort of finishing bar at the end of the vinyl if you can find chrome gutter trims then it will all tie up nicely.

roobeh

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »
it would be easy to just take it down to the botton of the A piller at the front and to the bottom of the rear windscreen on the aircooled, but the back of the bis would be more trickey. I geuss the best place would be on the contour under the wiper. and using some gutter trims to finish it. might look a bit odd though. :-