Author Topic: Fiat 126 for Sale  (Read 1458 times)

Italia Classic

• Subscribers
Fiat 126 for Sale
« on: April 09, 2019, 05:58:49 PM »
Fiat 126 ELX For Sale  :cry:
Sadly I am looking for a new owner for my Fiat 126. I am looking at moving to university soon and I will need a car that is better suited to motorway driving on a regular basis. I would like to offer it to club members first as I am looking for someone passionate to hand it over to

The car is a 1998 Fiat 126 ELX originally built by FSM in Poland (LHD). There are 94k km on the clock. It is almost entirely original and comes with the original reg. plates. It is a very fun and nippy little car with lots of charm and character as with all 126's. It turns heads because of the size, colour and (stock) engine noise, and cannot be driven without a smile on your face. It has been kept in a garage for most of the past year but lovingly driven often so everything should be in order. The paint probably lets this car down the most as it is now 21 years old and has scratches but it would be easy to have touched up. It has MOT until August and has been regularly serviced  :).
I would be looking for £1300 but would be happy to consider offers from club members.
For pictures/info/viewing please contact me via forum message or send an email to [email protected]

All my best
Joe
Joe Brown
1998 Fiat 126p ELX
[email protected]
-----------------------------
Fix
It
Again
Tomorrow

Italia Classic

• Subscribers