Author Topic: Whats X2 niki 126 650cc worth  (Read 3582 times)

findniki

Whats X2 niki 126 650cc worth
« on: August 12, 2015, 04:28:56 AM »
Dear members: Driving on a country road, i saw these with the corner of my eye. Having a closer look, their both in long grass. Fiat Niki 650's in bad shape. Unsure of underside condition.

Car 1: Sunroof, no engine or gearbox, rusty, has major rust hole in roof. Needs alot of work. Bonnet in good condition.

Car 2: Has engine/gearbox, rusty, 65k on clock. Less rust damage than the sunroof car. Bonnet in bad condition.

I would like to know what their worth as is. I want to buy the fiat with the engine, cos its obviously more complete.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:34:41 AM by findniki »

findniki

Re: Whats X2 niki 650 worth
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 06:02:39 AM »
After contacting a local Niki expert, was told to offer no more than $200 for each. That was my ballpark figure aswell.

I spoke to the owner and offered $250 for the Niki with engine. he said he would prefer $500 for both, delivered. I guess it would be good to have some spare parts from the sunroof car, but just cant bothered.

Im still thinking.

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:28:39 AM »
A swap for something that the seller is more interested in than cash might seal the deal...
Every cloud has one...

Rusty's Uncle

• Subscriber VIP+
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
A swap for something that the seller is more interested in than cash might seal the deal...

Yes BV a good idea, possibly a lawn mower might do it  ;D
On a more serious note I think it would be a great story if you got one good car back up and running out of the two. When you see the way the prices of these cars are rising these days it could be a good investment as well plus if you do a total strip on the worst car you should have a pile of spare parts  :)

findniki

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 03:13:37 AM »
I had a second look today.

Underside of both cars appear rust free.
Sunroof car has rusted right side sill panel, aswell as other spots in back and front.
Both cars are 1989 models.
The blue sticker fiat has a badly rusted front end. The window sill will need total replacement and low front 1/4 sections at the bottom. the front end is actually very loose.
Both cars will need lots of rust repair.

I told the bloke their only good for garden ornaments. I offered the bloke $50 and a carton of beer, didnt accept. Shame really. Was told they were parked there between 7-9 years.