Author Topic: Wide arch kit  (Read 3337 times)

Edgar2310

Wide arch kit
« on: February 17, 2017, 09:21:28 PM »
Can anyone help me im new to the group,i am currently building an 1989 126 which has a fireblade engine in it and its been sent away to get wider arms and new suspension,brembos etc but the only thing im stuck for is the wide arch kit i cant find one anywhere i can only find the one ebay sells and its no use mines is getting widened 7inch each side its my first actuall project so pulling my hair out trying to source a kit i will insert a pic for an examle of what im looking for,many thanks in advance for any info guys!!!

Gadge

• Subscribers
Re: Wide arch kit
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 08:58:57 AM »
I don't know of any kit wider than the ones freed on eBay (and I don't think they fit to well). I think on such a project you'll be best to get them fabricated out of sheet steel after the suspension work is done so that they meet the wheels just as you want them. You could probably use a set of wings with spacers on welded to the body or something
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

Fat650

Fat650

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 10:15:29 AM »

derekscoopers

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 08:30:31 AM »
What a shame, I had a full brand new body kit for sale but nobody wanted it on here so it went to the council skip

Soren

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 09:10:54 PM »
Hello
I like this kit alot
http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/parts.php?dzial=FIAT%20126%20/%20126%20FSM%20/%20126%20Abarth
They also have a 126 with the kit.
http://www.abarth-gmr.be/new/carphoto/77/1.jpg

But I don't know if they are wide enough.

I hope it helps
Soren

8ballautomotive

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »
Can anyone help me im new to the group,i am currently building an 1989 126 which has a fireblade engine in it and its been sent away to get wider arms and new suspension,brembos etc but the only thing im stuck for is the wide arch kit i cant find one anywhere i can only find the one ebay sells and its no use mines is getting widened 7inch each side its my first actuall project so pulling my hair out trying to source a kit i will insert a pic for an examle of what im looking for,many thanks in advance for any info guys!!!

How did the modifications go? I also have a bike engined 126 and have been toying with the idea of widening the track. Who did the suspension mods and has it worked out well? Are you still using the same hubs?