Author Topic: stretched barchetta126???  (Read 4625 times)

strady126

stretched barchetta126???
« on: September 26, 2005, 12:41:58 PM »
hy everyone from Paolo from Torino Italy

Anyone can help me finding more tecnical info, photo or web site of this goegeous-beautifull-incredible ecc... ecc.. :lol:  :lol:
orange cabrio 126 with cut&copy body?

I found these photo on the web site write on it, but on this site theren't much more info...

see you later.. good ride...
paolo
http://fiat126p.iq.pl/index.php?action=galeria&galeria=36
bye

b3ardyuk

• http://www.joke-art.com
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 05:54:37 PM »
Thats brilliant. I wouldn't drive it though. Not without the font widow.

You will get hit by a stone. It will feel like getting shot by a pellet gun ( I know, I have been hit with both).

John

paul harbinson.

Welcome
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 08:01:07 AM »
Hi Paolo,welcome to the club.Have you got any interesting FIATS.I've got a 124 estate(old faithfull big work horse),125(needs a fuel pump and brakes unseized),126(daily driver at the moment),128(up on blocks which is a sin) and a 500d.(in a thousand assorted pieces) :lol:
Dante Giacoso, pure genius!

strady126

what I have... dream!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 07:26:57 PM »
hY everyone who read this!
I'm 25 years old and I'm a studend at the Politecnico (scientific University) in mecanics..

I've nothing mine.. but I will have a precious 1976 first edition 126 with 594cc engine, milky white with only 49.000 km on tach..
I dream to make up it like a abarth replica, white with red Abarth stripe on each door, fully engine tune up, lowered, with clear light and some other...

I dream to have some other car, like Fiat Coup? 2000 16v Turbo, Lancia Delta Integrale evo, Lancia Beta Montecarlo (my biggest dream...)
Next year probably I will spend some money on these dream.. first I had to end my exam..
thanks you..
Paolo

paul harbinson.

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 07:36:45 AM »
Hi Paolo,your 126 sounds fantastic. :DYou should try to send some pictures to Chris and he will post them on the site.I would love a FIAT 130 saloon (not the coupe) I just think theres something mean and moody about them (especially in black).Speak to you soon.Cheers.

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 02:30:51 PM »
yes sure, post them to me and we'll stick them up in the owners cars section, you can then use it as an image bank, i.e. to display a pic of you car on our forum or elsewhere. Email the pics to me at [email protected]

Paul have you had much more thought about those lancia wheels on your 126?

regards

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): [email protected]

Chris Lakin

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 02:31:24 PM »
yes sure, email them to me and we'll stick them up in the owners cars section, you can then use it as an image bank, i.e. to display a pic of you car on our forum or elsewhere. Email the pics to me at [email protected]

regards

Chris

Chris Lakin

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 02:32:20 PM »
yes sure, email them to me and we'll stick them up in the owners cars section, you can then use it as an image bank, i.e. to display a pic of you car on our forum or elsewhere. Email the pics to me at [email protected]

regards

Chris

paul harbinson.

Wheels
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 08:35:47 AM »
Hi Chris,the wheels are sitting up in our barn where we keep the cars,im just waiting to gather the pennies up and order the tyres.I can order them through the tyre dept. at work so they will be a bit cheaper(staff discounts a wonderfull thing).So I should have them in a couple of weeks mate :D .

Chris Lakin

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 12:05:17 AM »
hi Paul, well i cant wait, im think im probably more excited than you are  :lol: make sure you get some nice pics when you put them on!! oh and also get a couple of extra pics of the conversion you do to get them on. We can have a little page on how you did it!! That would be superb.

If you can save a few bob through your work, thats great! Make use of it!!!

Paul off the subject from 126's for a sec, but is it true Astons have some ford parts on them? someone i was i know said they have ford fiester parts of them??? :shock: i cant see this is true myself hope you can enlighten  :lol:

Chris

paul harbinson.

Aston Martins
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 07:48:32 AM »
Chris I'm afraid to say but your friend is well informed.I can't confirm about Fiesta parts but Astons use a lot of Ford parts.In fact the latest DB9 uses an adapted Volvo wiring loom!!! :eek: It's all to do with the Premier Auto Group (thats the name given by Ford for it's Euopean executive makes,Jaguar,Aston-Martin,Volvo and Land Rover).It means they can save money if they can share certain components,like FIAT does with Alfa-Romeo,Lancia and Ferrari :D .Back to the important stuff,yes Iwill certinley take lots of pics with the alloys,both fitting and fitted :D Cheers.

Chris Lakin

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 10:04:10 PM »
thanks for explaining all that, never had a clue. I have just spoken to a guy called Dave who lives in Jersey, he has really raced up his 126 650 i will post a pic of it asap. he has cromorada wheels on  :lol: lovely!! he saaid they go straight on without any modification is this true Paul?

regards

Chris

paul harbinson.

wheels
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 07:41:16 AM »
Yea Chris they fit straight on.Any fiat wheel thats 13"x5" will fit straight on using cinquecento sporting tyres. :D

shagmeister

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 10:25:26 AM »
Hi all just catching up on this thread.   The lil orange 126 is owned by (or was think he's sold it) by a guy down in corwall way, he held 126 banger racing a couple of years back, and if you watch ebay alot he sold the fleet of strange coloured 126's, these were the ones that survived the banger racing.  He is quite big in the lancia world as my mate knows him through the lancia integrale forums and owners clubs, i will try and find ot somemore, he might have something new under the welders torch, he also imports quite a few italian motors so will keep you posted, ta for now shagmeister