Author Topic: Uxbridge classic car show  (Read 6706 times)

fiatfsm

Uxbridge classic car show
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 11:44:27 AM »
How many definates have we got so far Chris?
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 07:00:53 PM »

If we could meet here, at 8:00 - 8:30 that would be great, if you get there any later just head into the show, and try to look for us!, we can have a quick chat and wait for everyone to arrive then move to the correct entry gate from here.

Gatting way is off Park road, which is a dual carriageway and has recently been turned into 40 mile an hour. Just before Gatting way, you will see Middlesex cricket club on your left and across the dual carriageway a large common. There is also a scouts hut inside Gatting way on which faces onto the dual carriageway.

At the bottom of Gatting way there is car park where a disused open-air pool is. You can actually walk through there and into the show entrance. Although we'll meet at the top end of Gatting way, (closest to dual carriage way) its only a small road with a few hosues.

If anybody doesn't understand my terrible directions please give me a call on my mobile, but it really is easy to find.

regards

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): [email protected]

GaryG1973

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2005, 10:09:03 PM »
Chris,
Did my best to get the 126 ready but have still got some welding to do for the mot it only failed on the welding which i knew it would need and a rear wheel bearing,washers and no effort from the offside rear handbrake so not to bad. I am going to try my best to get up there tomorrow and have a chat and meet you all but if i don't i hope you all have a great day.

Gary.

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2005, 11:17:38 PM »
thanks Gary, i tried ringing you this evening! but no joy, nevermind. It would be great to see you tomorrow! but again dont worry if you cant make it. Good luck with welding and thanks.

regards

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): [email protected]