Author Topic: Possibly going to sell my bis  (Read 1004 times)

dixie

• Fiat 126bis 1988 'Barnaby'
Possibly going to sell my bis
« on: April 28, 2020, 02:03:02 PM »
Hi all. Long time since I was last on here but as I have just bought a Fiat x19 and owning 3 other cars I am thinking of selling my 1988 126 bis. I have owned it for the last 6 years and the chap who had it before me was responsible for its full restoration about 10 years ago. He put in a new engine and had the bodywork all resprayed and fitted a red interior. Total miles is 19k with the new engine having done the last 5k all with me. I do around 1k a year. I replaced all the auxiliary parts on the engine when I bought it, serviced it etc. In my ownership it's also had new kingpins and front spring with new tyres, starter motor and battery in the last few months. Parts from Ricambio. When resorted it was apparently used by Fiat uk in promotion for the new shape 500 models although I haven't bothered to look for any info on this. It is the white car in the 2016 fiat owners calendar which I still have. I have been on several car tours and to many shows etc so you may of seen it. My previous blue 126 was sold years ago to a chap who turned it into a kit car so I don't want that happening to this one so if you don't mind I will be picky about who I shall let her go to. Pics obviously can be provided to those interested. She can stay in her purpose built garage if no one is interested. So if anyone is interested please ask questions n for pics. History is verbal hand me downs but believed to be correct with some paperwork. Car was once owned by a lady in Cornwall. Price is up to whatever you guys think shes worth. Cheers Martyn

dixie

• Fiat 126bis 1988 'Barnaby'
Re: Possibly going to sell my bis
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 07:10:27 AM »
Use [email protected] if thats better.