Author Topic: Senlac Classic Car Show & Country Craft Fayre Bodium East Sussex  (Read 2346 times)

andyzeetec

• Subscribers
  • 126 BIS
If anyone is interested, I'll be there with my BIS  :)

https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/senlac-classic-car-show-country-craft-fayre-listing-742-54372.aspx#.XPpR3LlYaHs

Senlac Classic Car Show & Country Craft Fayre
Sunday 16 June 2019
Park Farm, Junction Road, Bodiam, East Sussex, TN32 5XA

27TH SENLAC CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND CRAFT FAIR
There is a new venue for the Senlac Classic Car Show and Craft Fair this year; the venue is bigger than the previous and access and exit will be considerably easier. Visitor parking will be a field adjacent to the showground which will be able to accommodate more display vehicles and craft stalls. Full details are appended below

Date: Father’s Day, 16th June 2019
Time: 10.00 am to 5.00pm
Venue: Please note new venue, Park Farm, Junction Road, Bodiam, East Sussex, TN32 5XA On B2244 between Cripps Corner and Hawkhurst
Visitor Parking: Separate parking field next to show field
On show: 350 to 400 classic cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles   80 to 100 craft stalls
Entertainment: 1066 Rockitmen, The Lindy Hoppers, The Victory Sisters   Children’s amusements
Food and Drink: Senlac Bar, Barbeque, Tea, Coffee, soft drinks and Cakes, Ice cream
Entry: £5 for adults, children free.

1973/126

Re: Senlac Classic Car Show & Country Craft Fayre Bodium East Sussex
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 10:26:46 AM »
 I think we'll go to this one if the weather is good. Not in a 126 though.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

andyzeetec

• Subscribers
  • 126 BIS
Re: Senlac Classic Car Show & Country Craft Fayre Bodium East Sussex
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 01:37:56 PM »
Unfortunately this years show has been cancelled :headscratch:  :cry:

If anyone is interested, I'll be there with my BIS  :)

https://www.mytenterden.co.uk/events/senlac-classic-car-show-country-craft-fayre-listing-742-54372.aspx#.XPpR3LlYaHs

Senlac Classic Car Show & Country Craft Fayre
Sunday 16 June 2019
Park Farm, Junction Road, Bodiam, East Sussex, TN32 5XA

27TH SENLAC CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND CRAFT FAIR
There is a new venue for the Senlac Classic Car Show and Craft Fair this year; the venue is bigger than the previous and access and exit will be considerably easier. Visitor parking will be a field adjacent to the showground which will be able to accommodate more display vehicles and craft stalls. Full details are appended below

Date: Father’s Day, 16th June 2019
Time: 10.00 am to 5.00pm
Venue: Please note new venue, Park Farm, Junction Road, Bodiam, East Sussex, TN32 5XA On B2244 between Cripps Corner and Hawkhurst
Visitor Parking: Separate parking field next to show field
On show: 350 to 400 classic cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles   80 to 100 craft stalls
Entertainment: 1066 Rockitmen, The Lindy Hoppers, The Victory Sisters   Children’s amusements
Food and Drink: Senlac Bar, Barbeque, Tea, Coffee, soft drinks and Cakes, Ice cream
Entry: £5 for adults, children free.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 09:46:51 PM by andyzeetec »