Author Topic: Newbie ( sort of )  (Read 2536 times)

dajwid

• Subscribers
Newbie ( sort of )
« on: March 27, 2018, 08:13:29 PM »
After a string of cars on Poland, a 126 I sold to Mick after losing storage. A 126 bought from Mick then sold after a family crisis ( big time )
I bought Beryle from Chris ( who started the forum ). Years of work getting her just right, she was stolen and dumped in a pond. I think she is still alive but now red.
I had a break, tons of visits to Poland lusting over a Polish Car.
But really wanting a UK early Car. Crazy crazy prices ( and I’m a support worker, enough said)
5 mins ago I transferred the money for a UK car. It should arrive in just over a week ( transport prices are crazy now ).

So I’m back. 
Long, long, long build thread coming soon. And lots of parts wanted posts  :D

Allan

Re: Newbie ( sort of )
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 11:01:54 PM »
And I also am back after a long time away, but never away from the Fiat world having owned a Punto HGT facelift, a Stilo GT (manual gearshift) and currently a 2001 Punto Sporting but also having been involved in rallying and servicing a Tipo Sedecevalvole. The 124 Special T rally car project I was working on for my mate has been temporarily shelved so for a short time I thought about racing a ride on lawn mower, I even bought one, Italian of course, but I've somewhat gone off that idea for the moment.
Allan
New Zealand
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 01:34:15 AM by Allan »

126blackbird

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 11:11:56 AM »
Nice to see you back Dajwid, I remember the story of your Fiat landing up in the pond. I also bought a 126 from you that was going to be scrapped. Good luck with your new car.

dajwid

• Subscribers
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 05:58:27 PM »
Nice to see you back Dajwid, I remember the story of your Fiat landing up in the pond. I also bought a 126 from you that was going to be scrapped. Good luck with your new car.

The dented cream one ( I think that was better than the one I’ve just bought 😂
This on is a LONG term project. The parts list will be very very long, but I’m in Poland in June so I’ll be shopping.