Author Topic: Buy one get one free waterproof car cover for Fiat 126  (Read 2857 times)

ChrisRLewis

• Administrator
    • Club126uk
Re: Buy one get one free waterproof car cover for Fiat 126
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:08:30 PM »
Be careful! I purchased a car cover from ebay a few years ago. The quality seemed great at the time, after a few months this happened.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlDnNbHG7io[/youtube]

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:13:26 AM »
I’ve got some 1st class, used ones for sale at £75.00 including postage and packaging. I bought a load for my cars before I had storage. They are tailor made for the Fiat 126 and imported from Italy. In my view they are the best you can buy.

All of that said, I am no longer a fan of outdoor car covers, they do protect the car, keep it dry and are better than nothing but they can cause the car to condensate inside and don’t protect it from water evaporation underneath.

Please get in touch if anyone would like one, finding storage is a better long term solution.

:thumbup

Every cloud has one...

andyzeetec

• Subscribers
  • 126 BIS
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »
I’ve got some 1st class, used ones for sale at £75.00 including postage and packaging. I bought a load for my cars before I had storage. They are tailor made for the Fiat 126 and imported from Italy. In my view they are the best you can buy.

All of that said, I am no longer a fan of outdoor car covers, they do protect the car, keep it dry and are better than nothing but they can cause the car to condensate inside and don’t protect it from water evaporation underneath.

Please get in touch if anyone would like one, finding storage is a better long term solution.

:thumbup

Your right there, get a decent one that can Breath – don't want to trap moisture next to the paintwork and rot your car.

korky

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 09:55:51 PM »
hi has enybody tried one of them that are folding ones they are used more for moterbikes but adds say they can fit over a small car mini type size  .....cheers