Author Topic: RHD Headlamps  (Read 1666 times)

Italia Classic

• Subscribers
RHD Headlamps
« on: July 26, 2018, 12:50:05 PM »
Hi All,
Sorry I do not know a lot of you, my 126 has been a bit poorly since I got it home last month so I haven't been able to come out and see some of you and attend meets like I had hoped
All that is left for her to pass her MOT now is a set of RHD headlamps
Does anyone have any they could spare for a price (I hope they are not like rocking horse crap to find!)
Any help would be appreciated
All my best
Joe
Joe Brown
1998 Fiat 126p ELX
[email protected]
-----------------------------
Fix
It
Again
Tomorrow

Rusty's Uncle

• Subscriber VIP+
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 01:24:56 PM »
Hi Joe
Good luck with the car, sure you will have fun. I took my daughters car in for an mot last week . The mot tester is meticulous in his application of the current mot regulations. I have got to know him quite well over the years so I asked him how the new regs were working out . Apart from each mot taking him an extra 5 minutes thus loosing him money he said there were one or two crazy rules or exclusions. One of them being that head lamps dipping the wrong way no longer applied in the mot. Suggest you check out at your mot station. If they object you can blank out the relevant bit on the headlamp lense with a bit of black tape  :)

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »
Let me know if you get stuck, I might be getting small supply of RHD lights soon, they won’t be cheap but they will be new old stock and Carello too which are the best! :thumbup
Every cloud has one...