Fiat 500 Chat > Fiat 500 Chat

Fiat 500 L

(1/2) > >>

urkrajnc:
Hello guys!

A few days ago, I became proud owner of Fiat 500 L. Of course there is a lot of work to do on it, but we will get there. I research few things and I still dont have all the answers, so I hope I'll get some help here.

Is there a ignition key only on dashboard or is also on steering wheel (like Fiat 126)?
Is there any explanation of switches on dashboard? I dont have any of it, so I need corect order :)
On my Fiat 126p I have a sign on engine 650 which stands for ccm. Here on Fiat 500 I have sign "S 62". Any explanation?

Thanks for help!

ChrisRLewis:
My old 500F had the ignition switch on the steering column, not sure if this was an optional extra?
Photo attached of a 500L dashboard setup.

dajwid:
She looks just fantastic, I'm a bit jealous. Enjoy the tinkering, damaged knuckles, swearing, cursing, problems its worth it in the end. I assure you compared to my 126 yours in in great condition.
I'd be pretty sure yours has a 650 126 engine. you are in the right place there is always someone on here that knows the answer. Welcome

shielsy:
early ones its on the dash

grubscrew:
Yep, early ones F and before we’re on the dash. The model you have it would be on the column combined with a steering lock.
As for the order the switches are not sure but  dash lights, wipers, and the third one escapes me. :$

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version