Author Topic: U.S.  (Read 2265 times)

Seabee1978126

• YOU DONT LIKE US UNTIL YOU NEED US
U.S.
« on: October 15, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
Does anybody know of any companies in the U.S. for parts? I only know www.mrfiat.com. I do understand that it's going to be very difficult to find anything there because they were never imported.

Rusty's Uncle

• Subscriber VIP+
Re: U.S.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
Hi SB , welcome to the forum and look forward to your posts. I think that you are fishing in a small pond for suppliers in the US so you should fill your boots where you are now. US muscle overcame the market for the Fiat miniscule  ???

Seabee1978126

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
Yea.. I can find a bunch of 500 parts dealers... I will be getting another motor and transmission as well as a insane amount of misc parts before I leave here. Im real excited for something to break while im in the states with the car for the international shipping charges!!!! :cry: We will see what happens... Thanks for the welcome!

guy2yourleft

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 06:28:13 PM »
If you keep the original 125 (or 135) R12 tires, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Just about all the other tires are next to impossible to find.

There aren't many parts you can interchange on the Cooper/Austin minis, but www.minimania.com has a good selection of rims/tires and common bits. Not too much though. Mr. Fiat is the only site I know of as well for stateside service/parts.
I didn't do it!  ...unless it was good...  ...even then it's still debatable...

Proud parent of a '67 Ford Mustang, '83 Fiat 126, and '94 Ford Explorer: "Daddy's Lil Girls"

Seabee1978126

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
Im trying to find some nice Minilite rims for the car for cheap out here while i can.