Author Topic: Axel Gerstl top again  (Read 2074 times)

shielsy

Axel Gerstl top again
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
 Axel Gerstl  top again

well i come to the agreement that i am replacing my carpet set in 126 for a delux one , and a few other bits , last year i ordered new chrome bumpers , and had a complaint about them ,

they come back offering me 50% on another new pair that i didnt need , etc so i asked for a discount on next order,

next order sent and i asked for free postage
heres the replies
i recently contacted your reguarding 1 of 2 new bumpers starting to rust , you stated in my next oder you would discount me , will you cover post many thanks owen

2nd reply
Dear Mr. Shields,

thank you for your new order.
As with my colleague agreed, we only can offer you a discount of 50% for new bumpers.
Please let me know if you want to add them to the order and how we should proceed.

Best regards,
Christian Bauer

3rd
why would i buy new bumpers when ive bought 2 and 1 has started rusting , ive had to do what your colleauge said and use metal cleaner, so for a hell of a lot less money to u i asked for you to pay the post which is cheaper to your company , and means that i     am still buying your products a win win suitation for you many thanks owen As with my colleague agreed
 quote he agreed i did nt sorry
4th
Dear Mr. Shields,

sorry, it was a missunderstanding from me. Of course we can send you this order free shipping instead of the discount for a new bumper order.

Best regards,
Christian Bauer

very good  thanks to them owen nw