Author Topic: Non free lowering  (Read 3273 times)

Tomasz

Non free lowering
« on: September 12, 2006, 02:09:43 PM »
I’m still deciding what to save up for next year.  I am currently thinking of saving engine mods until I can do the whole thing properly.  At the moment its between a respray or lowering.  What do you think of these lowering kits http://www.500mania.it/english/prodotti.php?pageNum_rs_prodotti=1&idcat=22&totalRows_rs_prodotti=9?  I don’t have the expertise to carry out your free lowering options.  Which one would be the best one to go for out of these or does anyone have other ideas?
Cheers guys

126dave

Non free lowering
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 04:53:30 PM »
AS 001 fast road is the one to go for, 5 leaf front spring.........300 euro price is ok,but try pasqual at turbo 1 sport as well............,id defo leave the re spray till last..... :cool: your car looks great anyway!!
28-34c and cold beers in the fridge

valenti.no

Non free lowering
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 05:41:28 PM »
what is cost of sending something from Poland?? mayby it would be cheaper than that kits?? :wink:

126dave

Non free lowering
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 06:18:46 PM »
thats a good idea......also,if your doing your suspension,check out what else you may need first,bushes/brake flexis etc,while your down and dirty lowering the car thats the time to do that stuff.

oh,and dont forget to load the suspension before tighteing the bottom king pin bolts......................... :lol:
28-34c and cold beers in the fridge

stuey

• Subscribers
Non free lowering
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 07:52:24 PM »
tomasz,

if you wanna negotiate the price for 2 kits rather than one and get the lot shipped to yours to see if you can get a discount (and save on postage) Ill gladly pay half  and i can pick it up from you as we are both in norwich.....

pm me if you fancy it..
stuey
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!

Tomasz

Non free lowering
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 09:34:51 AM »
Thanks guys!  I can’t wait to lower it.  I would definitely be up for that Stuey but it wasn’t that long ago that I bought my alloys so I can’t afford this yet!  I have been working all summer and I still have not paid off my over draught on my student account!  I will try turbo 1 sport now too.