Recommended
9 (60%)
Okay
4 (26.7%)
Avoid
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 29, 2006, 05:12:46 PM

Author Topic: Axel Gerstl  (Read 10702 times)

defender90

Re: Axel Gerstl
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:23 PM »
I ordered a pair of chrome bumpers of these guys and all the bolts ,spacers and brackets to suit, although the paperwork says they have sent 2 rear brackets + 2 rear spacers they have actualy sent 4 rear brackets and no spacers. The 2 front spacers and the 2 rear bolts are on back order. so although I've had the Bumpers for 4 weeks I've been unable to fit either of them as I still haven't recieved the back order & it will cost more to return the wrongly supplied parts than it would to keep them,VERY ANNOYING + no confirmation e-mail and no e-mail stating they were unable to supply all the order so you have no idea what you are going to get untill it arrives. Not a good way to do business but Ricambio hasn't got any and won't have any for six weeks and he takes a week to answer any e-mails and if youn ring he tells you he is dealing with it and he will ring you when he's ready. I still haven't had a reply back from Ricambio from an e-mail I sent 2 weeks ago about wrongly supplied parts which might have only been wrong length rear lens srews but I have still paid for wrong items supplied and havent got what i require from either of these 2 suppliers. But 126 new parts suppliers are not on every high street so what can you do?
Kevan
Radcliffe
Gt.Manchester
Citroen BX TDG (soon to go)
Citroen BX TZD
Land Rover 110 Station Wagon

bis13

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »
arsholes gerst are famous for the old backorder trick sorry to hear they are still stiffing us brits i reckon they are still bitter....

dajwid

• Subscribers
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
I can have a word with a 126 shop in gdansk. they will send goods at cost price of postage and carry nearly everything in stock apart from Bis parts and the chome bits and bobs. It is a typical Polish fiat FSO shop so just bits to keep the cars running as apposed to tuning.

Keep your English simple and attatch a photo of what you want and shouldn't be any problems at all.

Only small problem is they would want bank transfer as apposed to cheques, but I will see if they could open a Paypal account.

chipuk

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »
i use Frank at www.fiat500ricambi.nl
posted isnt quite as cheap as axels , but service is superb, good comms in english, any o/o/s , he emails you asks if he can sub it with something else.

His prices can be a bit cheaper than axels on somethings so you have to weigh up weather its worth paying the extra p+p as the goods might be cheaper.Delivery normally about 3-4 days

ciaoflyer

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »
Great, ordered some rear bumper mounts from Gerstl last thursday, came this morning! [-/
Ciao4Now

Breuer76

• http://www.Fiat-126.org
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 10:33:36 PM »
Axel Gerstl I personally find too expensive.
What was that for a bumper, which cost them?

Amateb8

• Subscribers
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »
I have ordered quite a few bits and pieces from Axel Gerstl in the past with no problems.