Author Topic: Air cooled - alloys????  (Read 2175 times)

mikemaluch

Air cooled - alloys????
« on: May 01, 2007, 09:20:57 PM »
Hi guys, been reading through alot of the previous posts, ref alloys, i'm a lil confussed  :???:  i've got a 2000 plate left hooker air cooled 126, in much need of some shiny new alloys  :D  what fitment are they? where is the best, easiet and cheapest place to get some from, ideally i'd like 12's but 13's would do

any help greatly appreciated  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Pete126

• Administrator
Air cooled - alloys????
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »
Hi Mike the easiest way is any alloy wheel that will fit a FIAT CINQUECENTO OR SIECENTO to a max of 5 1/2" j width 98 pcd for modern alloys (you may have to roll the arches) or any FIAT X19 for the classic look
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

mikemaluch

Air cooled - alloys????
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:01 PM »
ideal, cheers dude  :)  i'm hoping ta get the euro sort of look, low with dish alloys, dont wanna do anything to fussy cause i love the shape of these motors and it'd be a shame ta ruin it!! do love me mates shortie tho, we're planing on building another this year  :D  :D  one for me this time tho :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Tomasz

Air cooled - alloys????
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »
Hi
I find if you search ebay for cromodora including europe you can find some nice ones, some with reasonable postage.  Your friends look like cromodoras, you can see them on this list that dave posted a while back http://www.fiat-furious.pl/html/artykuly/cromodora.html