Fiat 500 Chat > Fiat 500 Chat

Rust does not discriminate.

<< < (2/3) > >>

thepuddlejumper:
Michael, good to hear from you it's been a long time. The last time I saw you was in my drive in the 500, a long way from your home down south. Does that mean 3 bambini? do you still have the 126?

Ralph

michaelodonnell500:
Thanks guys.
It's been a busy few weeks on the car but it is coming together.

Ralph - bambino no.2 he's 1 next week. The 126 had to go sadly. It had been sat in the front lawn for 2 years and nothing had been done to it or the 500. Hayley wanted the lawn back and she had a point!

I've only got room for one little car now which is probably just as well given how long this one has been off the road for!

Some more progress this afternoon.
I also borrowed one of these from work

This is an air powered dynamic mixer sold through 3M  mainly in the US. It is used to dispense car filler and 2 component seam sealer. Because of the high ratio between filler and hardener it uses a spinning mixing nozzle. The advantages no pinholes because the mixing does not allow air in.

They are a bit pricey though. The cartridges are about £40 each! I managed to get hold of an out of date one!

I found a tin of cellulose in the garage.  Unfortunately my spray gun is not working so it's brushed on for now.

Rusty helped me out with a few last minute parts on Thursday.  I needed a tyre, I also needed a new coil after I left the ignition for 2 hours. It was probably cheaper than hiring a smoke machine!

I've got a loose connection in the rear light clusters and I'm done.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

michaelodonnell500:
Hopefully the mot tester will have a sense of humour.

michaelodonnell500:
The bribe must have worked. Mot passed. No advisories! Very chuffed!

thepuddlejumper:
Well done Michael.

Ralph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version