Author Topic: 500D...  (Read 1220 times)

grubscrew

500D...
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
... Just been looking on the internet, like one does, and I see there`s one for £25 grand. Are you sure? I can think of better ways to spend that sort of money. Surely there must be a ceiling price no matter who owned it/how good it is. Theres another one for 10k less, and thats been around for ages, so my betting is they are really in the £8 to £12k mark. However saying that , David Camerons "L" went for around £15K.
 Ok , so this can be a good thing, looking at both sides of the argument. How long does a car need to be on the open market before it is deemed "not worth that mate", 2 weeks/2 months/6 months. Who knows. I suppose like house prices, it is only worth the money someone is willing to pay.
  So what do you think folks. There is no doubt that classic cars are doing pretty well, with basket cases fetching over the odds, and the run of the mill cars fetching better than average.
  So until the banks are prepared to give more interest on our savings, (what savings; quite!) ,these wheeled objects never cease to surprise in terms of purchase price.Mike.

All things Italian.

Bar Vitelli

• Subscriber VIP+
Re: 500D...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »
The Jolly prices in America are even crazier at £100k+

I think that's why I love my 126 so much!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal