Author Topic: 1980 Polski Fiat 126p - one of the first done with italian 650E engine  (Read 1115 times)

Jan-in-UK

Hi guys,
One of my best friends has for sale 1980 Polski Fiat 126p. This car was one of the first ever made with 650E engine (they start to put them in half of 1982).
Car was given to one of the directors of FSM and after his death (by the way in road accident - he died in Polonez) was bought by my friends father. Then went to the garage for another long years.

My friend rebuilt this car fully 100% - every part is original FSM product, no ANY aftermarkets!!! It took him 3 years to finish as he kept looking for parts and buy them from old people all over he country and car really does look stunning + mint + superb!!!! Way better than mine brown sold to Kent126 if you remember this one (and this one was already unique). It is something amazing and definitely only one all over the world - factory prototype combination of "old" shape body with old wheels and E engine (economic). Orange beauty (colour done on only 16 egzamples ever - another test of FSM).

As he found 1972 (!!!) third car done in Poland ever (miracle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) he wants to sell this one to fund full rebuild of new one. He estimate it will take years to come as he wants original parts again and these are just unreachble these days. Plus car is wrecked almost 90%..... :(

It won't be cheap one but if somebody would be intersted I recon it could be ready for pick up from my house for around slightly more than £2000 (depends on currency). Still with original documents on polish plates. WORTH HAVING and he is selling it at the moment so let me know.

I might go for it but still no time even to put simple tread here..... not mention about using maluch :)

Car was sold today in Poland for way more I wanted to sell it here :) it means these rare cars are becoming high valuated in Poland.... finaly. It was beautiful, ech life... first with cash takes the price.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:29:27 PM by Jan-in-UK »
Such a thing as Fiat 126p will never happen again to this planet... Love it.
www.fsoclub.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal