Author Topic: be very carefull!!  (Read 1277 times)

bis13

be very carefull!!
« on: February 02, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »
that kit car thats 126 based is on e bay again if anyone is interested remember that the sva test is going and a more stringent test ( the iva ) is being put in its place it means that if the car is not up to standard it will not be road worthy!! i am looking at the moment as to whether my little project is affected by these changes as its not just an engine replacement/upgrade as i am altering the structure as well .

Darrell

• facebook profile
Re: be very carefull!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »
Bugger!

You need 3 mirrors.
They going to test head restrains and horn and seat belts...sounds like a nitemare! :o
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)

bis13

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »
no the point i am trying to make is that if its not been made up to scratch its going to be a waste of nearly 600 quid just to test it!!! thats a major amount of dosh to wash down the drain if it fails the retest is about 20% cheaper though ! thats nice of them isnt it!! lol

hudsonhenry

• http://www.retro500.com
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
no the point i am trying to make is that if its not been made up to scratch its going to be a waste of nearly 600 quid just to test it!!! thats a major amount of dosh to wash down the drain if it fails the retest is about 20% cheaper though ! thats nice of them isnt it!! lol

Its already got a Q plate so must have gone through a SVA already. Perhaps its an unfinished restoration project rather than original build.
http://www.retro500.com the site dedicated to modified Fiat 500's

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal