Author Topic: ROLL UP ROLL UP  (Read 2501 times)

bis13

ROLL UP ROLL UP
« on: July 15, 2006, 09:40:52 PM »
its your last chance to join the circus , come down to uxbridge !! i have fitted a pole in the back of my bis and shall be dancing naked so don t miss it!! also aircooled v watercooled arm wrestling shall decide which is the better , so come on down or be relegated to naughty boys corner !!!he he he

edessex

ROLL UP ROLL UP
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:50:27 PM »
yay... where do i sign..?  ...can I be in the bear fights?

126dave

ROLL UP ROLL UP
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »
mick,you know id be there if i could.................. :cry:
28-34c and cold beers in the fridge

Chris Lakin

• http://www.fiat126.co.uk
ROLL UP ROLL UP
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »
mick posted that message bk in July, never saw it though

scirroco's are very rare now ed. my mate is into golf's has a mk2, he said a scirroco is the only thing he'd ever swap it for.

regards

Chris
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES): fiat126club@gmail.com

bis13

ROLL UP ROLL UP
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »
if i could have any car my favorite would be a mk1 rocco storm in the horrible poo brown unfortunately late 70s early 80s politics caused most of europes car manufacturers to use cheap russian steel and thus we have none of them left . those that are are used to house mice or to house copious amounts of filler. maybe one day

edessex

ROLL UP ROLL UP
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 05:41:11 PM »
Luckilly the rust isn't to bad on my GTII... but in general it has seen better days!  the paintwork is a bit naff, but I have seen much worse!

The only thing I dislike about the 'storms' is they have eletric windows... bound to go wrong as with all cars!

I am however looking for some black leather 'storm' seats for mine, and might be doing a headlight conversion to turn the current lights into round ones as on the Mk 1s.

Unfortunately a complete pratt reversed into me in a car park so I need to replace the bonnet, passenger light cluster, wing, and bumper... of which I have everything except the wing.  

She will be comming off the road shortly tho, which will allow me to the the repairs needed and also generally 'tart her up' a bit...

But Sciroccos are brilliant cars, and are usually well worth the money!  With the only major flaw being they are insurance group 14... and I'm only 19!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal