Fiat 126 Chat > Your Restorations

1981 126 Deville

<< < (2/5) > >>

jameswarb:
Sorry to hear your story when I first collected my deville 1983 a couple of years ago I got it out of the garden it was in an straight into the garden across the road ploughing the fence witch I had to replace and also my front end of my just bought devil as I never checked the breaks gusts I learned expensive lesson it cost about 90 for fence post an panels an 500 for my new front end  that was the first day owning it. It's the exact same model you have so if possible could you put up some more pictures as I'm near the end of finishing it but have various things I'm looking for interior wise as I would like to put it back to factory il get some picks up here tomorrow as I've been looking for someone who has one so can compare thanks

126Simon:
Haha!!

Ok James no worries here's some more

Currently my boot area is stripped so nothing to see in there but I'll take some more inside shots shortly

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jameswarb:
Top man Simon il get some up this morning we can help each other if you like there are only 30 of these devils left in uk as I am aware

126Simon:
Been having some fun in the 126 recently, here's some pics of the Sunday Scramble at Bicester Heritage a few weeks ago.

I found a Polski Fiat 125p to park up with, some young lads had just done a 10k mile trip around Europe in it! My friend Baxi ownes the 6 wheeled mini sweet van which is an awesome bit of kit!

126Simon:
While walking around I came across a lovely looking 126p, is this anyone on here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version