Author Topic: 1983 126 brown RHD for sale  (Read 959 times)

aircooler

1983 126 brown RHD for sale
« on: October 21, 2016, 05:11:49 PM »
Hi, Sadly I have decided to sell my sons Fiat 126 as he now uses his modern Fiat and this is not getting used enough, also we are moving house and may not have the room to keep it.
This is a genuine RHD car and the last owner did a lot of restoration work, there is no structural rust that i can find. It has a few bubbles under the paint in a couple of places, but again not in structural areas. The speedo reads 52,000 miles.
Over the last year we have carried out many improvements, fitting new tyres, carpets, door rubbers, rear drive shaft gators, new front brake drums, shoes, springs etc, new rear light, new plugs, leads, distributor cap, new front window trims, felt channels, new drivers side window winder mechanism.
The car has a recent MOT with just one comment that the drivers wheel bearing could do with changing soon as its a little rough.
The car starts well, but like many aircooled 126's it can be hard to start when hot.
The car still needs a few jobs doing to finish it, the passenger side front window trims and felt guides need fitting (parts supplied) It needs a head lining, but i do have the old card to use as a template.
The car is listed on eBay, and as i have said there, if it goes for very near the asking price, I will also include the spares i have including a new exhaust and elbows, clutch assy and engine gasket set.
I think £2650 is a fair price for this car given the work and parts fitted to date, but i will take sensible offers as it has to go.
Feel free to call me if you want to ask any questions 07540 116680
Thanks for looking, Martin

PRICE REDUCED!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 09:01:04 PM by aircooler »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal